jami

Newbie questions

From: Bob McGowan
Subject: Newbie questions
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 17:25:48 -0700

Hello list,

I'm totally new to this application and am having trouble getting communication to work at either the audio or video level.  Chat seems to be fine.

My first question would be if there are specific ports that need to be opened in the firewall?

I did find one other request for this information but it does not appear to have been answered, hence this repeat.

Thanks,

Bob