jami

Voice and video receptiin problems.

From: Akim Ezra
Subject: Voice and video receptiin problems.
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 09:36:20 +0300

Hi
I've started using the app a few days ago, and first of all, it's great. I
love the idea the way you made it work.
But, making calls with the app (which I use to talk to my kids instead of
the carrier services which are expensive) is very difficult.
In video calls I always have visual glitches and outright disconnects, in
voice, there are always blackouts periodically.
Now I've tested it with mobile and wifi networks also local wifi networks.
It's all the same.
Maybe it's the proxy server issue?
If there is a way to "fix" those, I'd love to know.
Thnx!