jami

jami client

From: Johnny Markiewicz
Subject: jami client
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 15:27:54 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to build and run jami client from source on my machine. I have
configured asterisk server running on my machine but I am unable to
register SIP user from jami client.
In logs I found such message:

NetworkManager client initialized, version:   , daemon running: no ,
networking enabled: no
no primary network connection detected, check network settings

I think the problem here is that client can't see daemon and the whole
transport does not work. Could you explain how I should run jami-client to
use daemon running as separate process? Or running jami client should setup
daemon itself and I don't need to run it separately?

Regards,
Johnny