jami

Re: [Jami Android - 20230728-01]

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: Re: [Jami Android - 20230728-01]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 10:35:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

There is no separate daemon process when using Android (or any other officially
distributed client).  Killing the application (force closing in Android's
jargon) should have the same effect as rebooting your phone.

I've seen this at times too (an Android client becoming unreachable until
restarted).

Hope that helps,

Maxim