jami

[Jami Android - 20230728-01]

From: alpha-1
Subject: [Jami Android - 20230728-01]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 10:48:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hello, I want to feedback some bugs I can find.
1. About the function of editing sent messagesWhether I edit the message first
and then quote/reply to it, it is still in the state before modification.
2,In some cases, after I sent a message, the other party didn't seem to receive
it, and I didn't receive it after the other party sent a message, and there was
no message reminder.Although I have given the corresponding permissions.
3. I hope to add the function of displaying member names in group chat. It
seems inconvenient to distinguish members only by their avatars.