jami

Jami buggy and confusing!

From: xanabras
Subject: Jami buggy and confusing!
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 12:57:29 +0000

Thank you for Jami. Jami needs improvement, soonest!

Repeatedly establishing a conversation with the same person results in two such
persons being listed here...

Also, and especially, it appears one can only clear the conversation upon
searching the other party!!! Necessarily after having deleted the latter from
the list... outrageous!

Jami copies all files sent as well as received to one of its directories  here.
Since it syncs such files between the two parties in a conversation, both
parties have to delete them in order to save space!!!

I only wish I were wrong... The file transfer is sensational, super fast!!!
Yet, the serious hindrances above -- plus others I cannot remember now --
discourage our using Jami.

Please advise me.

Kind regards.

xanabras