js-shield

Meeting today

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Meeting today
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 15:06:06 +0100

Hey all, we're up on the BBB!

Would be rather important to sync (even if for 10-15 minutes) since we have to make a framework decision to move forward, based on the previous email we sent detailing our Doxygen issues. It turns out translation is most probably a blocker with Doxygen, but we have an alternative plan. We'd just like to share our thoughts with you and decide together how to move into getting all the site+docs ready.

If it's impossible for you to join the meeting today, let us know and we'll articulate our plan in another email.