js-shield

Merge of website-dev to devel0.7

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Merge of website-dev to devel0.7
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 09:51:20 +0100

Hello,

I merged website-dev to devel 0.7 as the Friday meeting showed progress and I expect that the website will be generated soon from this branch.

However, I needed to remove a big part of https://pagure.io/JShelter/webextension/c/03eed77d66cf568f1c0d179464e07995ea9bea5b?branch=devel0.7

The commit is titled: "Additional wrapper doc edits", yet it removed 265 lines of common/wrappingS-NP.js and added 256 lines. Most of these consisted code lines. It seems that the majority of the changes is coding-style and concerns white space edits. This is not what the commit title says. It caused conflicts with different code already merged to devel0.7.

Ricardo, can you have a look if it is necessary to modify common/wrappingS-NP.js from devel0.7. If it is, can you provide a single commit that clearly says that it is about white space changes and other coding style changes?

Thank you,

Libor