js-shield

Re: 0.9 release

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Re: 0.9 release
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 14:40:36 +0100

Updated!

While we're at it: we've finished a base multilanguage setup on the "website-languages" branch. At this point, we'd like to try this with a real translation which can serve as a base for others.

We've started a dummy Portuguese translation which we can finish using automated translation tools. But we remember Libor wanted to develop the Czech language translation -- maybe our efforts are best focused on Czech?

If you agree, we can move to figure out the best way to take care of the practical translation process (e.g. use a service, or a shared folder, or ***). Once we iron out the kinks while integrating it, then we can finish the translation docs so that we can confidently announce that it's ready for contributions in other languages.

What do you think?
A&R