js-shield

Development meeting 20220408

From: Michael McMahon
Subject: Development meeting 20220408
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 12:51:27 -0400

- We went through the questions on https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/js-shield/2022-04/msg00006.html - Talked about adding recommended extensions to AMO/Chrome store listing such as uBlock Origin and NoScript. - With Question 1/Issue 42, we discussed creating a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. When vidoes slow down, you might consider changing the WebWorker to Medium setting for the page. - With Question 3/Issue 20, Michael will make a set of wiki pages on libreplanet.org that we can use like the GUIX and IceCat projects do. Example: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/Wishlist - Question 6 could be due to the popularity of the Thinkpad X200 laptop in the free software community. - For Question 9, we have the jshelter@gnu.org email alias that forwards mail to Libor, Giorgio, and Michael. This address could be added to SECURITY.md and CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md.

- Are we meeting next week due to the Holiday? I will be available.