js-shield

Bug report template

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Bug report template
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 13:51:09 +0200

Hello all,

we are starting to receive bug reports that are not clear or not reproducible.
I created a new bug template for pagure
(https://docs.pagure.org/pagure/usage/ticket_templates.html). See
https://pagure.io/JShelter/webextension/new_issue.

Current template:

## Summary

[Explain your issues, be concrete, what is wrong and why. Make sure that you
explain yourself and
the text is clear and understandable.]

## Setup

OS:
Browser:
JShelter Version:
Other extensions that might affect JShelter behaviour:

Pages affected: [URL/all pages/URLs]

## How to reproduce

1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

## Expected result

[Fill in what you expected]

## Actual result

[Fill in what happened]

## Reproducibility

[Have you tried another profile/browser/machine/OS?]

## Workarounds

[Have you tried tweaking the extension, e.g. JS Shield. Were you successful?]

## Have you tried other steps to solve the issue?

1. I tried X but ...
2. I tried Y but ...
3. I tried Z but ...

[Was there any progress?]

## Additional information / notes

[Other additional notes]

Please, let me know if you have any comments on the template or want to change
anything.

Best wishes

Libor