js-shield

Weblate

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Weblate
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 09:38:18 +0200

Hello all,

the hosted Weblate has a trial period. During that period we should set up the
project, add a reference to README file (we also added a link to the web) page.
I think that JShelter fulfils all requirements. I asked on Sept. 4th for the
Libre hosting. I did locate a ticket about my request. The UI does not let me
to ask again.

Even so, I received an e-mail that JShelter project is going to be removed from
the hosted Weblate on Oct 5th. And that I could ask for the libre hosting.

A ticket on Weblate can be new, open, and closed. Our ticket is new. I think
that no one really checked the ticket. I asked for clarification in the ticket
but I do not think that it would really help.

So I propose to wait. Maybe, we will get the libre hosting and maybe we will be
deleted. If we get libre hosting, fine. If we are deleted, we should set up our
own instance.

Best wishes

Libor