js-shield

Design meeting today

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Design meeting today
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 10:33:37 +0000

Hi everyone,

We weren't able to make progress since last meeting. We've had intensive home reparations and spent the better part of last week in a team meetup in Germany for another project. In the meantime, we've been trying to get to a working translation pipeline but still have some work to do.

Because there isn't much to report from our side today, and if there's no other relevant agenda items, we would suggest to skip today's meeting and we'd join next week's dev meeting for proper updates. This week we are coming back to a sane schedule and will get back on track.

Cheers,
A&R