js-shield

Re: Weblate components are closed

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Re: Weblate components are closed
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 11:56:08 +0100

I saw we got a Weblate warning this morning complaining that the source
repository at Pagure was inacessible, maybe related?

Yes, that was how I identified the issue but I was not sure if Pagure was down
or if someone was changing something in the repository.

Anyway, I looks like I unlocked the project again. Hopefully, we will not see
much alerts like this.

Libor