js-shield

Re: Status of the MV3 code for Firefox for Android

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: Status of the MV3 code for Firefox for Android
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 19:05:11 +0100

Hi Libor,

and happy new year.

I'm gonna push an future-proof Firefox Android JShelter version (using stateless NSCL) by next Friday (the 12th) on Pagure.

The next Firefox 122 release is still planned for January the 23th, but it's not clear whether it's already actually the one which will break stateful WebExtensions: I've discussed this very matter yesterday with Simeon Vincent during our WECG meeting, and he said this is not the case yet, but I do prefer to play safe nonetheless.

Have a nice weekend!
-- G