js-shield

Re: MV3 Blog Part 2

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: MV3 Blog Part 2
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 11:53:31 +0100

Hi Libor,

this thread in the chrome extensions developers list is as recent as yesterday:

https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-extensions/c/wuofCMP1jPc

Notice that a certain point Oliver Dunk from Google references my issue and acknowledges that it would be a solution but is is not in the implementation phase yet.

I've just added my own comment there, summarizing and asking for consensus.

-- G