js-shield

Re: Regrets (Re: Meeting 20240206)

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: Regrets (Re: Meeting 20240206)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 16:35:28 +0100

On 20/02/24 16:27, Michael McMahon wrote:
I am not feeling great today. Can we reschedule for next week Fed 27th?

WFM, get well soon!

-- G

Best,
Michael McMahon | GNU/Linux Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org

Register for LibrePlanet 2024: https://libreplanet.org/2024/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us
through the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

Boost our advocacy for free software in education: Donate to help
us reach our stretch goal of USD $425,000! https://donate.fsf.org