Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio release around the ides of March? (March 15)

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio release around the ides of March? (March 15)
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 20:27:11 -0500

R. Bernstein wrote:
A couple of people suggested a possibility of some other additions to
libcdio. For example Robert William Fuller suggested adding gap
detection via MMC commands, but I gather this has all been rolled into
cued, right?

I put the gap detection into cued initially for a few reasons. First, I wanted to test it before integrating it into cdio. Second, it hasn't occurred to me how to best integrate it into cdio. Third, I thought somebody might want to see the code first :-)

So right now unless there's reason not to, I'm shooting for a March
15th release. Comments?

There's no reason to wait on me. I would be happy if somebody would like to critique the gap detection code I wrote and perhaps suggest how to best include it in cdio. I can provide pointers for interested parties.

As always, I look forward to a new release of a fine product!

Regards,

Rob