Re: [Libcdio-devel] speaking of pre-gap detection....

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] speaking of pre-gap detection....
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 03:11:13 -0500

Robert William Fuller wrote:
R. Bernstein wrote:
Robert William Fuller writes:
Interestingly, the cdrdao and bincue image drivers already set a "pregap" field in "tocent", although it has a different meaning because it comes from the cue sheet or toc file's "PREGAP" keyword. While it does mean index 0, it additionally implies silence. Curiously, it is never used beyond setting it. I thought about co-opting this field so as not to change the ABI, but I'm not sure what is usually done?

Maybe the ABI is not a problem because the tocent structure is internal to the library.... I would have to look at the code again, but I think that is the case?