Re: [Libcdio-devel] proposed pre-gap patch

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] proposed pre-gap patch
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:17:51 -0400

The changes passed the existing regression tests. However, I could not get all of them to run because I do not have the file svcd_ogt_test_ntsc.right.

As for my regression tests, I think I will add a testpregap.c which will have an array of image files and their expected track/pre-gap pairs. I'm hoping to do that tonight.

R. Bernstein wrote:
Thanks! I'll apply this privately at home tonight and look at it
then. Just two more days until 0.80 is released and then this will go
into trunk. (I'm not sure I want to create a branch for what amounts
to two days.)