Re: [Libcdio-devel] proposed pre-gap patch

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] proposed pre-gap patch
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 19:58:16 -0400

Robert William Fuller wrote:
As for my regression tests, I think I will add a testpregap.c which will have an array of image files and their expected track/pre-gap pairs. I'm hoping to do that tonight.

This was really easy to write. I already have tests for bincue and cdrdao. I will have to create an NRG image for the nrg test from something that is not under copyright.... The hardest part is going to be the automake crap because I never did get autobuild to work. Instead, I used the 0.80 tarball.