Re: [Libcdio-devel] info about collaboration

From: Francesco Argese
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] info about collaboration
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:50:17 +0200

Ok. Those information seem enough to begin.

> I don't believe doing work for the above will require interacting with
> real hardware. However if that's of interest, I can probably think of
> some things.

If it will require some hardware interaction I'll ask you.

> It's possible that you may have to work pretty much independently.

Yes. But i prefer to have a overview of the application's design. I
haven't found any documentation describing it. Is there some generic
GNU conventions regarding application's design? Where can i find it?

Another thing: I have worked with some GNU tools (included gcc and
gdb), but i like to know what type of toolchain is suggested (build
system etc.). I need only a short introduction (or, better, some links
regarding the argument).

Thanks
Francesco