Re: [Libcdio-devel] W32 problems

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] W32 problems
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:43:17 -0400

On 09/18/2012 10:13 AM, LRN wrote:
<snip>
P.S. CC me, please, i'm not subscribed to this list.

It would be best if you joined the list. The volume is low, so it is not a burden. There are other people who are likely interested in this problem and may have contributions. By not joining the list, you increase the likelihood that not all replies will reach the list, which decreases the likelihood that other people can contribute. This is just my opinion.

Rob