Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio 0.90 and libcdio-paranoia 10.2+0.90 released

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio 0.90 and libcdio-paranoia 10.2+0.90 released
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:22:04 -0500

libcdio-paranoia includes are under cdio because these are cdio paranoia
headers (as opposed to the original cd-paranoia or some other kind of
paranoia.) I gather that's not at issue.

The paranoia directory I added to make it clear which headers belong to
which package.  libcdio-paranoia and libcdio have different licenses; in
the past they were put together and that has caused consternation. Having
these in separate directories, in my view made, this split clearer. Also
makes it clear that you need libcdio in order to use libcdio-paranoia.