Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 22:01:48 +0100

Hi,

Rocky Bernstein wrote:
> Ok. You have commit access to the repository: fix it the way you think it
> should be.

Edd first has to test the current state (which should show wrong info
about leadout if first_track > 1) and then my proposal.

I currently ponder what to do with the five drivers which seem to
assume first_track == 1. freebsd.c could be in my testing reach.
But win32.c and osx.c are not.

Well, the weekend is nearly over. $WORK will have me in the next days.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas