Re: [Libcdio-devel] Ready for testing: libcdio branch trackno-higher-one

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Ready for testing: libcdio branch trackno-higher-one with .cue files
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 13:48:38 -0500

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 12:59 PM Edd Barrett <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:22:51AM -0500, Rocky Bernstein wrote:
> > Merged in now. Thanks.
>
> OK! So does this mean we can merge my branches now?

For the github PR, I think what should be done is run the test only if
VERSION is greater than "2.0.0". I have just bumped the version set to
"2.0.1" . Otherwise we skip that particular test (or have expected to fail
since it shows that there is a bug - your choice).

> So that's the github PR and:
> https://github.com/vext01/libcdio/tree/openbsd_fixes_to_master_for_merge

I will look at this soon for merging.