Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio-2.1.0-rc1 available for testing (Was OpenBSD

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio-2.1.0-rc1 available for testing (Was OpenBSD vs libcdio vs Audacious)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 22:44:28 +0200

Hi,

first of all: Best wishes for the upcomming release.

./NEWS.md has:

Edd Barrett wrote:
> IIRC, that was a joint effort between Thomas and me.

I agree. We discussed and tested a lot.
Edd did a system specific commit
  "NetBSD/OpenBSD: Do not assume the first track number is 1."

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libcdio.git/commit/?id=6a129e460c25d7ba6362983b337085a46ba0fa50

> > - Various errors in driver reading turned into warnings. (Thomas Schmitt)

> I also seem to recall doing some of the work for that too.

I wonder which commits are meant with this NEWS entry.

Edd did:
"NetBSD: libcdio_error -> libcdio_warn."
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libcdio.git/commit/?id=30b4a78ac8651495bd57978d89130b8cb5bd4d45
"OpenBSD/NetBSD: Replace manual fprintf/perror with proper logging."
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libcdio.git/commit/?id=af3debc3704ef5cd02c5f8a89792194073316c69

I did only:
"Replaced the newly introduced calls of cdio_warn() by cdio_log()"
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libcdio.git/commit/?id=48aaef9063643384705c258cce1506184c69b46e
This was just an adjustment of my work with track numbers. No older
messages were affected.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas