libffcall

Re: [Libffcall] Introduction_mail

From: Ishpuneet Singh
Subject: Re: [Libffcall] Introduction_mail
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 23:48:18 +0530

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 11:58 PM, Avneet Kaur <address@hidden> wrote:
> it will be great to know if you have any previous
> encounter with any refactoring methods or techniques and provide me
> your Github account via the reply.

Yes I am working on c/c++ for a quite a bit of period, I have a 3
years of work experience and have worked on various c/c++ projects in
recent times.

Moreover this is my github account,
https://github.com/iamish/libdxf_2D : libdxf_2D (libdxf_2D.so is a
library made in C++), you can go over the code and evaluate it. I am
very excited and pumped to work with all of you and the aim is to earn
a lot of knowledge.

--
http://ishplus.wordpress.com

Failure can surely shatter you but to be true in the long run it enriches you.
----- Is