libffcall

[Libffcall] GSoC Preparations

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: [Libffcall] GSoC Preparations
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 22:15:23 +0530

We have a lot to do to get ready for GSoC. Here's a list of some
things we need to do in advance, please tackle any or all of them:

1. Design a logo for libffcall.
2. Convert source tree from cvs to git.
3. Update the web repository of Libffcall according to GNU standards.
4. Write GNU Libffcall hackers' wiki.
5. Write Summer of Code page for Information on how to contribute to
Libffcall as a SoC student.
6. Create IRC channel #libffcall.

Feel free to claim any of the tasks (put your name) or strike them out
when you complete one.

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."