libffcall

[Libffcall] Hi, newbie here!

From: Hernán Erasmo
Subject: [Libffcall] Hi, newbie here!
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:35:24 -0300

Hello everybody!

My name is Hernán Erasmo, and I'm a 26 years old developer from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I'm an engineering student as well, and I recently took an Operating Systems course at my college. My teacher asked me to join an open source project, and it needs to be related to operating systems or low level programming, and I found ffcall.

I'm really interested in what you guys are doing, downloaded the source and I'm trying to build it right now (it's giving me more headaches than I expected, but I'm sure I'm going to make it work :) ). I'd love to try and see if I can fix some bugs, but I'm a little nervous to begin since this project might be abandoned:
- It's been over a year since the last message the project maintainer sent to this list
- It's been a while also since the last bug was closed by the maintainer or a collaborator.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, and if that's the case then I'd love to hear from you guys, let me know if you are around (and let me know if there'll be someone to review my patches as well ;) )

Best regards!

Hernán.