[libmicrohttpd] block request in per thread model

From: Wilson Lam Wing Hang
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] block request in per thread model
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:29:31 +0800 (HKT)

Hello,
 I recently use libmicrohttpd to do a project related to video progressive
streaming. As mentioned in the documentation, if creating a block
request, the MHD_ContentReaderCallback could return zero if data is not
ready. Then, wait for MHD to retry (MHD should retry immediately in per
thread model) .

 However, while it returns zero, it seems that MHD never tries as the
document said.

 I have attached an example which is a modified fileserver_example.c. What
I expected is the MHD will keep retrying the callback until it returns
-1.

 I am looking forward to some replies which could solve related problem or
an example for handling block request in MDH.

Thanks in advance.
Wilson