[libmicrohttpd] CallHome uses libmicrohttpd comet

From: Robert Smart
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] CallHome uses libmicrohttpd comet
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:22:12 +1000

I'm writing a program called CallHome using libmicrohttpd. The idea is
to allow web apps that don't support comet (like Google App Engine
ones) to tell the clients when to poll. Well it sort-of works though I
haven't got a proper test program or much documentation yet.

Anyway I didn't find much documentation or examples on how to do
serious comet stuff on the libmicrohttpd site. So I'd really like
someone to have a look and see if my use of pthreads is ok. The source
is available at
http://code.google.com/p/callhome/source/browse/callHome.c.

Thanks for any help. Anyone who wants to help with the project is more
than welcome.

Robert Smart
+61 400 142 964