RE: [libmicrohttpd] JPEG Streaming with libmicrohttpd

From: David J Myers
Subject: RE: [libmicrohttpd] JPEG Streaming with libmicrohttpd
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:50:48 -0000

Ok, thanks again, Christian.
Just to get this straight then. In the Access Handler Callback, I call
'MHD_create_response_from_callback' with
MHD_SIZE_UNKNOWN. Then call MHD_add_response_header to add my headers. Then
in the Content Reader Callback, I can fill in the JPEG data, but what about
subsequent frames? Do I create another response_from_callback and repeat for
each frame, or do I return zero from the Content Reader Callback so that it
calls me again for the same response? Can you add headers within the Content
Reader Callback?
Best regards
David