[libmicrohttpd] Access configure options from within libmicrohttpd

From: Michael Wiegand
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Access configure options from within libmicrohttpd
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 14:48:28 +0100

Hello,

I am one of the authors of the Greenbone Security Assistant (GSA) module of
the Open Vulnerability Assessment System (OpenVAS) which relies heavily on
libmicrohttpd. I finally subscribed to this list and would like to thank
Christian and all other contributors for this very useful and ever improving
library! :)

Now to my question: Is it possible to access the options the library has been
configured with from within libmicrohttpd? In my case, I would like to know
if MHD was compiled with messages enabled or not.

Regards,

Michael

--
Michael Wiegand |  Greenbone Networks GmbH  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück, Germany | AG Osnabrück, HR B 202460