Re: [libmicrohttpd] Websockets?

From: Jon Nalley
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Websockets?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:54:48 -0600

After the 'Upgrade' request Websocket no longer uses HTTP.  You might be able to leverage libwebsockets in conjunction with libmicrohttpd.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Sven Geggus <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

looking for a way to get rid of my pseudo server push using delayed ajax
requests I came about the WebSocket-Protokoll.

Would it be possible to implement this using libmicrohttpd without hacking
the core?

Sven

--
Das allgemeine Persönlichkeitsrecht (Art. 2 Abs.1 i.V.m. Art.1 Abs. 1GG)
umfasst das Grundrecht auf Gewährleistung der Vertraulichkeit und Integrität