[libmicrohttpd] Problem with PUT requests

From: Jordan Henderson
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Problem with PUT requests
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 13:55:28 -0500

Hi,

I'm playing with a REST framework.  I've not been able to get PUT requests to work as I would expect them to.  I think I have had some luck with PUT in earlier tests I performed, but I didn't save that code.

I would expect to be able to use PUT and POST interchangeably, as the documentation and this message suggests:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libmicrohttpd/2012-08/msg00022.html

The attached code is tested with curl commands:

curl --upload-file uploadfile http://localhost:8080/FILE/foo.dat  # PUT test

curl --form address@hidden http://localhost:8080/FILE/foo.dat  # POST test

I'm seeing the print statements in the post_interator() routine executed for the POST request but not for the PUT request.

--
----Jordan Henderson

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
  - Jack Handey