Re: [libmicrohttpd] POST processing "any" mime type

From: Shantanu Tushar Jha
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] POST processing "any" mime type
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 23:19:59 +0530

[Please CC me in replies, I'm not subscribed to the list]

Hi,

I was searching about how to process application/json in POST data in a server written using MHD. I came across this thread http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libmicrohttpd/2011-11/msg00013.html where Andreas says that he implemented a generic processor to handle application/JSON.

I want to do the same, but MHD_AccessHandlerCallback::upload_data is always NULL, and I can't use MHD_create_post_processor because MHD_PostDataIterator works on a key/data basis. How do I register a generic POST processor? (My existing code is at https://github.com/shaan7/fibrous/blob/master/cpp/httpserver.cpp#L42 )

Thanks,

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com