Re: [libmicrohttpd] Connection not represented by a file descriptor

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Connection not represented by a file descriptor
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 11:58:00 +0200

Hi!

Well, I personally don't know how useful this would be for
anyone else, so I was waiting to see if anyone else would
advocate for this.

Also, of course it is hard to judge if a patch might be
acceptable without having seen it.  Overall, I'm a bit
sceptical about the benefit/complexity trade-off, but
mostly I wanted to wait and see if there was any discussion
on this to convince me either way.

Seeing a concrete patch might of course lead to a more
informed discussion...

happy hacking!

Christian