Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_start_daemon returns NULL in Release Mode

From: dumitrița munteanu
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_start_daemon returns NULL in Release Mode
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:02:51 +0200

It worked in the end! I have wrapped this  MHD_start_daemon function, but i didn't write MHD_OPTION_END in the end of MHD_start_daemon.

Thanks for support!

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 11:35 AM, dumitrița munteanu <address@hidden> wrote:

There is no updated version for Windows. I have tried with 0.9.17 -- which is much older, and the result is the same. MHD_start_daemon returns always NULL, but this time with an warning message:

Invalid option 2751692! (Did you termiante the list with MDH_OPTION_END ? )

 [which i did :
 struct MHD_Daemon *daemon =  MHD_start_daemon (MHD_USE_SELECT_INTERNALLY, 8080, NULL, NULL, &answer_to_connection, NULL, MHD_OPTION_END) )]

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:03 PM, Evgeny Grin <address@hidden> wrote:

17.02.2015, 15:19, "dumitrița munteanu" <address@hidden>:
> Hello everybody
>
> I am using libmicrohttpd-0.9.35-w32  -- more exactly libmicrohttpd-10.dll for which I have wriiten a wrapper in order to load the functions from libmicrohttpd in Visual Studio 2010.
>
> My problem is that MHD_start_daemon returns NULL in Release mode, but it works on Debug Mode.
>
> I am calling MHD_start_daemon like this:
>
>  struct MHD_Daemon *daemon =  MHD_start_daemon (MHD_USE_SELECT_INTERNALLY, 8080, NULL, NULL, &answer_to_connection, NULL, MHD_OPTION_END) )

0.9.35 - is little bit outdated version.
Try with latest version.

--
Best Wishes,
Evgeny Grin