Re: [libmicrohttpd] Post request / upload_data / received request data p

From: Junker, Gregory
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Post request / upload_data / received request data packet
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 20:49:27 +0000

The problem is not MHD, it’s how the client sends the data. It may not all be in one transmission. The POST-handling example code explains how to handle POST data that does not all come in one TCP transmission:

https://gnunet.org/svn/libmicrohttpd/src/examples/post_example.c

In short, it is up to you to track and assemble POST requests whose data are sent in pieces.

HTH

Greg