[libmicrohttpd] Demo "largepost.c" with a file about 6GB

From: silvioprog
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Demo "largepost.c" with a file about 6GB
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 23:33:49 -0300

Hello,

I'm using the demo `largepost.c` to try to receive a file about 6 GB, but I always get the "ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED" error in my Chrome, and MHD receives only ~4.1 GB. I tried the same test in Firefox, same problem, it send only ~4.1 GB.

I noticed that the upload progress stays a long time in 99%, so the browser disconnect from sever (timeout?).

What is the maximum upload size that MHD support?

Thank you!

--
Silvio Clécio