[libmicrohttpd] regarding http webserver using libmicrohttpd

From: Suman . Patro-TRN
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] regarding http webserver using libmicrohttpd
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 05:56:13 +0000

Hello,

           I would like to use libmicrohttpd for making an http webserver for real time data serving.

Use case is as follows: I would like to compare and contrast websockets and traditional http for real time data monitoring. I have developed a webserver using websockets and would like to develop a similar model using any ONE of the tradtional techniques as http polling, long polling, streaming, AJAX, COMET, etc. Does the library support any of the http techniques? Does the library have any webclient  examples in _javascript_?

Requirements are: for windows 64 bit and visual studio solution 2012.

Additional concern: Does the library support any publish -subscribe mechanism ? If yes then how? else what could be the procedure to go about?

            Please reply.

Thanks and regards,

Suman

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.