Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_LIMIT=1 issue

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_LIMIT=1 issue
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 16:00:31 +0200

Hi Yong,

MHD would clean up the previous connection, but in your case that
probably simply doesn't happen in time for the 2nd request to be
accepted. Setting the limit to 1 is _very_ low in almost all cases,
and if you do so, you should expect connections to fail unless you
really only have 1 client occasionally sending 1 request.

Happy hacking!

Christian