Re: [libmicrohttpd] Sleeping a request thread

From: Miguel Sancho
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Sleeping a request thread
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 10:53:34 +0200

Christian, thanks a lot for your answer,
here are more details, maybe you have seen something similar before?
I am seeing some issue with my process when I sleep the MHD request thread in THREAD_PER_CONNECTION mode

May the MHD thread sleep have an impact in other threads not related to MHD, any approach to work-around this?

Miguel

Hi,
using the MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION mode,
are there any issues in "sleeping" the request thread some seconds waiting for response? any known drawback in MHD?

for example to wait 4s:
         usleep(4000000)
         MHD_queue_response (..)

Thanks