Re: [libmicrohttpd] [GSoC Update] Week 1

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] [GSoC Update] Week 1
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 18:51:00 +0200

Maybe I missed something, but why should the MHD dependency become
_mandatory_? Why not conditionally-compile and run the tests only if MHD
is present?  MHD does the same for libcurl.  Making the dependency
optional also avoids the obvious possibility of circular dependencies if
we ever were to add libwget2-based tests to MHD :-).