Re: [libmicrohttpd] using other TLS libraries

From: Gauthier Haderer
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] using other TLS libraries
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 15:31:37 +0200

Hi Evgeny,

I'm not familiar with the new API. I noticed it was under development but I don't know much about it. I'll try to take time to review the current proposal.

Cheers,

Gauthier

Hi Gauthier,
I've done impressive work.
We have very similar plans for integrated support for multiple TLS backends.
However, I believe that we should start porting on updated MHD API (see
microhttpd2.h). One of the goals of new API is to make MHD more TLS-lib
independent.
In the meantime, you could criticize new API and propose enhancements.
--
Best Wishes,
Evgeny Grin