[libmicrohttpd] Questions about libmicrohttpd

From: Austin Einter
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Questions about libmicrohttpd
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 18:44:38 +0530

Dear All
I am very new to libmicrohttpd.
I am planning to use libmicrohttpd in one of my project.

I have basic two questions

1) Can I send HTTP responses in an asynch manner.
Example - Say I get a GET request in my libmicrohttpd server. Say answer_to_connection callback got called. I do not want to send response immediately. I will interact with my application server (which is in a separate machine). After my interaction with my application server I want to send response for GET request. Is it possible? If so please help how to achieve it.

2)I know libmicrohttpd is a server. Is it possible to use it as a client, like send a GET or POST request to another web server.

Best Regards
Austin