Re: [libmicrohttpd] Aync handling & message response

From: Kunal Ekawde
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Aync handling & message response
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 22:24:24 +0530

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the response, yes, its clear now.

Regards,
Kunal

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 12:41 PM Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
HTTP 1.1 processes requests in-order. Clients may send us additional
requests on the same TCP connection, but MHD will only ever look at a
subsequent request after processing the previous request is complete.

I hope this clarifies.

--
~Kunal