Re: [libmicrohttpd] Web Socket disconnect behaviour

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Web Socket disconnect behaviour
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 13:02:19 -0300

I hope Christian/Evgeny and others agree with us too. :-) Websockets is a very interesting subject!

I took a look at http://websocket.org and it seems the "Echo Test" is the easiest example. I can write the client part (at least in the example comments) in a small JS, but it would be nice to write a small client using libcurl too.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 12:47 PM José Bollo <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 12:30:46 -0300
silvioprog <address@hidden> wrote:

> José, thanks a lot for sharing.

Hi Silvio,

> This example is awesome! I'm not expert in WS but it seems this
> example can run without any external dependencies. I'll test it this
> weekend.
>
> Since this code is small and clear, what do you think about to make
> it as a official MHD WS example in the examples folder? :-) It would
> be useful and a bootstrap for who wants to start in web sockets + MHD.

It can be pick in MHD example folder if maintainers see interest in
that. But after a tiny cleanup. Are you volunteer?

> Thank you for sharing!

You are welcome. I just hope your trial will be successful easily.

Best regards
José

--
Silvio Clécio