[libmicrohttpd] EAGAIN while sending the response

From: Santos Das
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] EAGAIN while sending the response
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:51:33 +0530

Hi,

We are using Suspend and Resume, and we see that libmicrohttpd returns EAGAIN while sending the response to the client.

Any idea why does this happen ? Is it because the client is not reading from the socket ?

What does MHD do in this case ? Does it close the connection on this error ?

I saw some previous discusion here. But, I was not clear.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libmicrohttpd/2014-11/msg00001.html

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks, Santos